Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ice-Skating

Friday, January 14th
The Institute had an Ice-Skating night to kick off the new semester of classes. We and at least 5 other married couples from our ward there. We all decided to eat the nachos provided and as we sat down to eat we looked into the rink to notice that the few people that had started off the event, had now turned into MANY! It literally looks like cattle going in a slow moving circle. I don't see how it could have been enjoyable at that point due to the large amount of people there.The skates provided weren't sharp at all, so the skating itself was mediocre, but I still had fun. James and Dustin Skated off together into the florescent lighting sunset,
and I saw him from time to time. I chatted here and there with members from the ward as well. He pushed me around the rink a few times as well. Placing his hands on my waist as I stood still, hoping that my skate wouldn't catch and fall to my utter destruction. Afterwards we had some people over to watch "Dinner for Schmucks." A movie that everyone had raved about. We ended up skipping scenes and still found it raunchy and dis-tasteful. The end was the only funny part, and even then it wasn't worth it. I give it two thumbs down, and recommend you do not see it.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: