Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cancun Day Five & Departure:

Trip Dates: January 2nd - January 9th, 2011
Friday, Day Five:
Mini-Golf was dleightful. There were some interesting holes. But, the funniest part was most likely when we ran into, yet another camielion thing and Steve started to caress it's neck with his putter. The thing was actually enjoying it! The second time he started to do it, I think it was like, "Oh right, ..." And ran off super quick. It startled me.
I went snorkeling again, with Allison, but mostly just by myself since Allison was a little Claustrophobic I think from the goggles. It was nice. This time, instead of going all over the place as I had with James, I stayed at the Dock where the large school of fish lingered. They were swimming all around me. It was amazing. And surprisingly, I wasn't afraid they were going to eat me! They kept in a school as I had seen on T.V. shows before and I videoed them. Overall, I LOVED IT!
I Did go off at one point to capture pictures of the more colorful fish and I ended up catching a few really good shots!
In the Morning, before the sun became scolding hot, James and I went over to the Pitch and Put. The grass wasn’t the highest quality I had ever see, but they did keep it nicely cut. The green def. needed to be cut, it was a VERY slow green, and the grass in the rough was Crab-grass, but I didn’t mind the Rough as much as I did the green, but I have issues with good quality on a golf course because I used to work on one. It was fun, and I had pretty good accuracy pitching, but I’ve always been pretty good at that (The pitching part at least). James and I decided to head out to the beach after that.

The Speedo

James Buried his feet in the sand and this is our new height difference.

Painted yet again. This time this little dude is almost finished!

Splish Splash

Catamaran
Our Mast FELL!!! I was so afraid it was going to fall on my head, Luckily no-one was hurt. And some Canadian's from Quebec came and saved us on their Catamaran. We threw them a line and they brought us closer to shore. They were so awesome. We had to pull ourselves all the way in after that. It was silly how the rental people never even attempted to help us. They were too busy with another Catamaran whose mast also fell, and a jet ski that ran out of gas. It was a crazy day for renters.

The Wire that fell off our mast and landed between us. The funny thing was, that this line wasn't even the line being used at the time. Once we turned around , since this wire was missing, the entire mast fell over because it had no support. That's what happens when you use cheap metal.

Beach V-Ball, This is how James Served, He was good!

We and the Liberty Security Peeps played beach Volleyball a few times during the trip. James did awesome, and everyone had a lot of fun. Other people at the resort would join us sometimes.

Giant Chess

Seafood Night!

It may look small, but this Salmon was bigger than both my fists.

JUMBO Prawns! They Were Huge!


This is the Morning of Our Departure. Goodbye Cancun!

Our Buffet at the 'Tropical"

We saw Mexican's in the Back of a garbage Truck (w/Machetes) on our way to the airport.

Love Always,

Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: