Sunday, July 3, 2011

Newfy Vibes

Traveling around Newfoundland has been AMAZING! I LOVE the Wildflowers everywhere! I love the people here! And I Love seeing God's creations!
The best part of the culture here is how Irish everything is. The Pub music is different, but in a fantastic way. It's kinda the best of Ireland Meets Canada. It makes you want to jump up and dance, maybe even kick your heels together, lift your glass and cheer. Like the little Hobbits do on Lord of the Rings, (but insert the alcohol with soda).
HUGE ship in the bay.
Headin out to a job.
My Favorite! Wildflowers Everywhere!
Everyone goes out to party, but It feels different from the way Americana's would do it. It's just more relaxed, and genuine. Most people just are looking for a good time, but I don't know how to explain it other than that. Think of the Irish Pub's on P.S. I Love you and that's how it sort of how it is ... Really fun! Anyways, I Love it! And the Sales Rep's out here are so chill, they make it even more exciting when we go out. They're just fun, ... and funny.
Our First Touch of the North Atlantic
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: