Monday, July 25, 2011

Garden of Eden; NL

Newfoundland HAS to be a little chunk of the Garden of Eden because there are Wildflowers EVERYWHERE! Instead of weeds and Bushes (that you see when you drive in Idaho) It's Trees and Flowers. ANY little patch of tall grass has flowers, Literally! It is so crazy! I love it!
You drive anywhere and it's rocks and flowers instead of dirt and weeds. It is awesome! And it's funny, because when people don't mow their lawns here, it still looks scenic because it's overgrown with flowers and grass (no dandelions!). And people get all embarrassed because they haven't mowed, but they really have no reason to get embarrassed.
I just thought I would share my little joy and piece of Eden with you, and if you ever head out to Newfoundland, I hope you stop to enjoy the flowers.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: