Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dream Homes

Everyone has a home they dream about owning one day. I never really knew what exactly I wanted until now. A cottage in Switzerland, I thought, would be divine. So, I started to google cottage's and this wonderful little home came up. It's made of stone and Log and I absolutely adore it! This is the home I desire to own one day. It seems quiet, serene, simple and perfect in every way.thatched-roof-cottageThis Home isn't too bad either. It would be second to the first home, but it still has a lot of character and I Love that. I think Cottages are so wonderful. It's just finding the right ones, otherwise ... they aren't so great. It's difficult to find one in the countryside, that's large enough, and kept up on too. What I mean is, it's hard to find the perfect one for me (for my specifications). But, I guess I've never been over seas before, so I suppose I don't know how difficult it really would be to find the right one.

These stone cottages (Below) were built in 1843.

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: