Saturday, February 12, 2011

Paparazzi : for Me

So, when I look on facebook, and I see those people. You know, the ones that take picturesOnly of themselves, and post them over and over again? Well, I think, "Wow, they are so weird." But, I secretly have to admit. I enjoy doing the very same thing. Taking photos of myself. I just don't post them for everyone to see. (AND, they aren't the Only photos I own). But, I thought I would do a mini-clip of my self portraits on my blog, because WAY less people see it than on facebook. Conceded. I know. But, it happens. ... As you will notice, Not all of these were taken in one day. It was just random days, with random photos. Some, are kind of old. But when you're stalking yourself, you need to take into account past events to make it complete.
Me and my Twinners!
LOV
If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: