Saturday, February 12, 2011

Food, Love, Party

Spaghetti Surprise!!! That is the new meal slash creation James and I came up with one day when making lunch. We had left over Ravioli and Spaghetti, so we decided just to combine the left overs for a beautiful masterpiece! The Surprise in Spaghetti surprise was Ravioli! It was Delicious! Having random chunks of Ravioli in your spaghetti was the best feeling ever. Of course, I am a red sauce-a-holic! I LOVE the red stuff! I could have red sauce on my cereal and still love it! (Well, maybe not cereal, but ... you get the idea). So this meal was perfect for ME! It's like my special order at a celebrity Restaurant.
To create; first you put in the spaghetti. Then layer with red sauce. Next set in the Ravioli pieces.
Now Spread another layer of sauce and cover the top with Cheese!!! Bake for Approx. 20min. Then Serve!
Last Night the Institute held a Valentines Dinner & Dance. It was awesome, which we then Followed with a free night at the cheap theatre! Best Night EVER James!!!
We went to see the new Narnia Movie (Voyage of the Dawn Treader). It was a wonderful show! I am so glad Libby and Aaron got us in for free! Thanks you two!
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

1 comment:

LauraHurst said...

First of all, I want those shoes...that was also last of all. Or only of all.