Monday, December 27, 2010

Pnina Tornai

Pnina Tornai Sweetheart Princess/Ball Gown Wedding Dress with Dropped Waist in Silk Taffeta. Bridal Gown Style Number:31574544Pnina Tornai V-Neck Mermaid Wedding Dress with Dropped Waist in Satin. Bridal Gown Style Number:51794056
I haven't watched regular television in quite some time.
And as you know,"Say yes to the dress" on TLC was one of
my favorites. I was reminded of this today, and since I do not
have cable I decided to take a peek at my favorite designers
pages. I went to one of these designers sites and was
like, "Eww."The dresses that this particular designer is
coming out with I have decided aren't that awesome for
2011, nor were they
that great for 2010
for that matter. Then I was like, "Hmmm...

I wonder how Pnina Tornai is doing?"
And I have looked no further as of yet because Pinina
never fails to amaze me with the Beautiful gowns she
designs. I would hug her if
I could. Below are just a few of her dresses that I loved,
pay attention to the details and
lace and the pleating.
I love wedding fashion. It makes me happy.
Pnina Tornai Sweetheart Mermaid Wedding Dress with Dropped Waist in Silk Satin. Bridal Gown Style Number:32020687


Pnina Tornai Sweetheart Princess/Ball Gown Wedding Dress with Dropped Waist in Satin. Bridal Gown Style Number:31800089


No comments: