Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jocelyn's Wedding

How silly of me, I totally forgot to post my little cousin's wedding! Jocelyn and I were both born on George Washington's Birthday, two years apart. It's sort of neat to share a birthday with a relative, as long as they're not in your immediate family that is. I took video at her wedding, which I have yet to edit, but once I do I shall attach it to this post.
She was married in the Rexburg Idaho temple on October 22? 12? Well, I don't really remember the exact date, but it was in October. I love my cousins. They are so awesome, and I am so happy that none of them, as of yet, have married complete idiots. So that's a great blessing. And if they have married idiots, at least I have remained in the dark about that. That way I can at least have the illusion of a perfectly wonderful family.
I totally thought that the decorations had "rock candy" spread all over the tables. I popped it in my mouth and found that it was really just rocks, or was it glass?
The Newlyweds
Grandma is so popular
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: