Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trucking Lego Toy

There is this awesome toy at the mall that James and I have been dying to get, and we got it! It's only going to be there till Christmas, and after it leaves I have no idea where to get it because this is the first and only time I have ever seen these things. The track is like lego pieces and the trucks are off-road type trucks. They're pretty sweet! Anyways, I just thought I would show you all this awesome toy and if you want one the set is $25 so let me know if you want one before it leaves!
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the music you put to this... and that they are driving all over your presents! did you pick me up one! I don't know If I can't wait till next christmas to give it to the kids... mybe I'll give it to MacKay for his b-day next month! lol

Anonymous said...

Sweet train