Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jocelyn's Wedding video clips

I put together a montage of Jocelyn's Wedding for everyone. I do have more video that was unused. I just wanted to keep this particular clip short, to be able to stay within just the one song. But I can do a little bit more work. I just wanted to quickly put something together for everyone.
Words of Wisdom
A clip of what will be on her DVD for the wedding. If you would like a copy when it is completed just let me know, if you have pictures or videos to add PLZ send them to me or let me know. Thanx!
This dance montage
did not have background noise other than the music but for some reason when uploaded to "youtube" it got on there and its from clips not associated. Very weird. So, this version will be slightly different when in DVD form.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the Dance montage! pretty funny stuff... Don't know which part I like best. Nice work angie