Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turkey Bowl

The 'missionary committee' at the Boise State Institute decided to throw a "Turkey Bowl!"
It wasn't well announced, so there wasn't a large scale attendance, but the chili was delicious, and the hot coco was warm, so that's all that really matters right?! The guys and a couple of girls played the game, I video'd it. And took some pictures. It was enjoyable. I was more prepared than most, sporting my winter coat and snow pants. But had I not worm those I might have hated my life for those few short hours. (Very wet and muddy out). Shawn (who was in town for Thanksgiving week (American)), James and I took a picture next to good ole Abraham after the Turkey Bowl was over. P.S. Me and two other girls were standing watching the game when we heard the Lion at the Zoo roaring, it was funny and neat all at the same time.
James And I Brought the GRILL ( the same from the parade).
Me n' Abe (Precious!)
P.P.S. The football came flying into the pavilion at one point, hit a bowl of chili, and splattered ALL over everyone!
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

2 comments:

midori said...

you take good pictures!! i like the football one especially. i miss hot chocolate...its still too hot here.

Heather said...

I really like your picture of the football with the hot coco... so rustic looking! if you want you can take my family pictures to get some practice! last time we had a picture with all 4 of us in it was at Whitney's wedding!