Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Raiding My Closet

Although it may appear that I have many things, and that I can buy whatever it is my heart desires it is not so. Things seen, and things that are, can be two very different things.

Many of the items in my closet are hand-me downs, gifts, bought at a thrift store, OR were found on sale. Very few items in my wardrobe were purchased at full price. However you receive your clothes, whether by gifts or purchased yourself. Please Remember that clothes aren't everything. It is nice to have nice things, but remember to be happy with what you DO have instead of unhappy with what you don't have. You will always want.

I am very happy with the things that I do have, and there are things that I sometimes think that I would like to have, but there are other things that are more important for James and I to pay for other than just clothing. A few articles of clothing here and there are good, but please, don't become like the Character in, "Confessions of a Shopaholic." She was never truly happy with her clothes and she always wanted more. Be wise. What can I say more.

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

(Just so you are aware, My camera picked up a lot of noise from the ceiling fan. I know you might not believe me, but it doesn't sound like that in my room. That's just how the sound was recorded. Sorry about that).

1 comment:

Brooke Smith said...

Wow, you are very stylish! Your clothes, shoes, and accessories are so cool!! Awesome video too!!