Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Hair Color

Monday the 10th, 2011 was New hair color day! Or, as most people call it Columbus Day / Canadian Thanksgiving. Depending where you are. James and I did not formally celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving this year. Very Sad, I know. But I suppose this year one Thanksgiving will be enough for us. Besides, we're still trying to soak the weather for as much summer as we can. It's been raining all this week, so ... a different kind of soaking has been occurring. But We got that All summer in Newfoundland, so we're still hoping for the sun to peek his head out a few more times this year before it is "officially" official on the whole Winter thing.
Well, I went in to get my hair changed up and I wanted more Dark Brown with that Vibrant Red still peeking through. Like a 60 - 40 thing going on. So ... I don't know how my hair will fade yet, but so far my hair looks black from some angles, Red from others and dark brown still from other angles. It all depends on the lighting. But I think a little bit of each color is lurking in my hair. I like it. James likes it, and obviously I know you like it as well. ;)
Decided to do the side bang this time. Light Layers.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: