Monday, October 3, 2011

Aunt Amy Video Tribute

Mike, Amy & Zoe
(#1)
My Aunt Amy Died December, 2008 at the Age of 40. It was a shocking surprise to everyone. But rather than focus on her death in this post, I wanted to attempt to collect all the videos I have with her voice on them. I am still unsure as to how I can transpost these video's off of my External hard-drive and put them onto my I-movie. Because I would like to burn the videos I have found thus far onto a disc for family members, but since I can't quite figure it out yet, this blog post I think might be sufficient for now. Plus, I still need to do a little bit more looking through my files to make sure I have EVERY video (That I have) of her before I do any DVD Burning.
(#2)
Memorial Day Weekend Amy & Mike came with Jenees, Scott and I to watch us Skydive. Then we went to the River for a little swim. Amy is the one recording these two Video's. (You Hear but do not see Amy in #1 or 2). Summer 2007.
(#3)
(#4)
Will Upload Video (#5) Soon. It is Funny.
Before Cousin Sarah's Wedding Reception Whitney, Amy and I played around for a bit over at Aunt Maxine's house. We found her Willow tree to be quite entertaining. Even With our Dresses on. lol Summer 2007. (Video's #3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 You hear, but do not see Amy). Side Note: Aunt Maxine is my Grandmother's Sister.
(#6)
(#7)
(#8)
Christmas 2007 Came and All the Family Gathered at Grandma & Grandpa's house for the Holidays. Midori, my Best Friend, stayed with us for the Holiday Season. And The First Grand-Baby in my immediate Family had been Been Born 1.5 months Prior. Amy, Cousin Rachel and I Pranked on Midori one night by taping her to her bed. It was more fun for us than for her I think. (You can hear but not see Amy in #8 & 9. You Can See Amy in 10, 11 & 12).
(#9)
(#10)
(#11)
We Love & Miss you Amy! Hope All is well!
(#12)
Our Honeymoon was on the Oregon Coast in 2008, camping with my family during our Family Reunion. While on the beach, James snuck up behind Amy & Midori and Stole Amy's Soda Mug and Came back to sit with us to await her reaction. (You can see Amy in #13).
(#13)
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: