Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Anthem By: Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand is Spectacular! "Atlas Shrugged" was Fantastic, and Atlas Shrugged the Movie (Part 1) will be Available November 8th, 2011 AND you can go to Atlas Shrugged the Movie's Website to Pre-Order special Editions. I own, but have not read, "The Fountainhead." But I did watch the movie with Jimmy Stewart. And it was good. But "Anthem" Is the book I wanted to mention today.

I have read "Anthem," before (in the 9th Grade or so). And had submitted to the Ayn Rand institute an essay, but the real news is I BOUGHT Anthem! And it just came to my door not but 4 min. ago! YAY! So, I just wanted you all to know what my plans were tonight. (Besides Watching GBTV.com Which tells me the truth of what is going on in the world). That is all.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

1 comment:

Melissa Cole said...

woo! I finished atlas shrugged last week, haha. It had to take a back seat to school for a little bit. Also, you are a brave soul. I don't always have the resolve to go find out what is really going on in the world...JT has to do it for me.