Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Success!

As most, if not all, of you already know I have been searching for a job for a very long time. When we went to school we decided that I would work, and James would go to school. Plus, it would save us a ton of money for me not to be in school (especially since I do not have Idaho residency). So, I searched for jobs. And searched for jobs. Went into group interviews, regular interviews, seasonal work was an option at one point, full-time, part-time, customer service, hospitality, labor whatever you name it. It was exhausting, discouraging, upsetting and just plain hard. I became frustrated not only because everyone around me would look for a job for about a week and "DING!" they had one! And that had usually Always been the case for me as well. I never had to look for too long. But going an entire school year with no luck!? For a while I thought something had to be wrong with me. But I had interviews go really great! As in I knew that some employers had debated over me, and others had told me while IN the interview that I was someone they would really like to hire.
Luckily, and FINALLY, I got a job!!! It all happened very quickly. In about 3 hours in fact. James and I heard that his summer job was looking for an office position. So, I sent in a resume and Sarah (in the office) heard that I was applying for the position and called my husband up really excited asking, "Angela want's to work here!" and soon after she said I was hired! YAY! The only catch was that we were leaving for Canada early the next morning, so I not only had to pack for the one week (for spring break) we had planned on. I now had to pack for the entire summer! Before I even had a chance to think about where I would live for the summer Sarah had already given me two options. It was fantastic. Everything literally just fell into place. This summer it will be me and 4 other (LDS) girls (All single, I being the exception).

Heavenly Father I think was wanting me to be in Canada for the summer. And part of that might be for my Canadian Citizenship application or to be closer to my husband or many other reasons. But I definatly know that Canada is where I need to be.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: