Monday, March 14, 2011

Videography

I Finally Know what I Want To BE When I GROW Up! I came to my conclusion some time ago, I just wanted to let my ideas simmer for a while. I am very gifted in many aspects of my life. I am an excellent athlete and so I thought that perhaps my future career could involve sports or health and fitness of some kind. And yes I do LOVE a good workout, but I don't know if teaching other people how to "get fit" was really my cup of tea. Not that I don't think that I Could do it. I just think that there are other things that I would enjoy much more than that.
I thought about being an esthetician, but that idea wasn't me either. I thought about many career paths that I could do, but decided that none of them would really make me happy. I am very much hands on oriented, and I LOVE the process in a work of art. I don't draw to get a result I draw to draw, and just end up with a finished product. And as most of you know, I have been making home video's and playing with my parents old 100 pound video camera since I was little. (They did eventually upgrade to a smaller camera). But most of you have probably seen the famous video I made in Alaska with my cousins and sister one summer. With lines like, "I'm Ugly! Stab Die" or "I think she's dead, hahahaha," or "Oh, what a cute little dolphin. Oh, I don't wanna touch it with my hands (proceeds to pet with foot)." It was a very silly, but extremely funny little video.

Well, I want to go into videography! I love reading new articles about different filming techniques or how to's and I love to edit video's. I don't have the best equipment in the world right now. But I do like to practice with what I've got. So that when I do get the right stuff, my films look awesome! I've just been super excited about new projects and getting people to do things so that I can practice my skills.

My favorite is story lines to music. So if you, or someone you know is willing to, or wants me to do a project with them that would be awesome! If you have kids and want a story line video such as: "Lenny goes to the Zoo" I would love to go with you on your trip, but I might ask you to do certain things so I can practice different angles and things. Or if you're newly engaged I can do a little engagement video for you to announce it to the online world. Anyways, I am just really excited to get to work and practice so if you have an idea of any kind, or just want a film (and I can make an idea) let me know.

Love Always,

Mrs. Fray Fray

1 comment:

Midori said...

that sounds awesome! i loved the videos you made for jocy. My sister in law just got engaged. wish she was in boise!!