Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Break in Okotoks

For Spring Break we traveled to Canada to visit Family! It was great week, but a lot colder than we're used too (Since our move to Boise). We stayed in Calgary area for the week and then traveled to Edmonton at the end of it to drop me off in my new apartment. James got his watch that he won for doing up-sells over the summer while we were there, and it is awesome! It's for divers and surfers, so you can bet he'll be wearing it as often as possible.
James flew back to Boise at the end of our week to finish school for the semester and then he will be up North in the same area as me for the summer. I'm trying to look at it from a military wife's perspective while we're apart. At least it's only for 5 months, we get visits, can talk as often as we want AND we have Skype. The worst part of it will just be the first month and a half while he's finishing school, because we don't have the money for any visits until after he's out. Other than that it won't be so bad. It could be worse. He could be in the military for reals, and then I wouldn't see him for longer lengths of time, minimal calls AND I would be worrying about him not coming home at all. So, I'm grateful for our circumstances when I compare them to other's circumstances.
A Misty Frozen Fog came through our first night in Okotoks creating poky and cool looking trees! It looked Awesome Everywhere!We babysat Zoe for a few days while Christa had a girls weekend with her Mom and Sister. Zoe fed Cleo some yummy cheese! They ran around playing, and Cleo liked playing with Zoe, she just wasn't used to playing with her, so every now and then she would look at me to see what I was doing.
Lickin her lips
Zoe & James watchin the tele
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray
Zoe is 4 now! Can you believe it!?

No comments: