Monday, March 21, 2011

Whitney's Pregnancy #2

  • This is the first part of the second conversation on the next post. ENJOY!!!

    Angela M. Fraser lol I think you are a man and are not pregnant.
    about an hour ago ·
  • Whitney Doty Hermansen yes... I am a man...
    about an hour ago · · 1 person
  • Midori Nonaka Morley you are? i didn't pee in my pants when i was pregnant though.
    about an hour ago ·
  • Whitney Doty Hermansen I pee my pants all the time..
    about an hour ago ·
  • Angela M. Fraser lol Whitney, I think you are going to hate yourself for saying that when you figure out what it is that you said
    about an hour ago ·
  • Whitney Doty Hermansen oh no... I know what im saying and i pee my pants on a daily basis... even before i was pregnant!
    about an hour ago ·
  • Angela M. Fraser Is it for sport or because you have a lack of bowell control
    about an hour ago ·
  • Whitney Doty Hermansen The latter
    about an hour ago · · 1 person

No comments: