Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Who am I, and Who do I want to Become?

Who am I now? Who do I want to become? What do I need to do now to get where I want to go?
I like to evaluate where I am at times in my life to see if I am on the track to get where I want to be in the future. These are just some quotes that I really like that remind me that I am the one who decides who I am and who I will be.

I am a product of the choices I make.
"I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."

"Independence is the recognition of the fact that yours is the responsibility of judgement and nothing can help you escape it--that no substitute can do your thinking, as no pinch-hitter can live your life--that the vilest form of self-abasement and self-destruction is the subordination of your mind to the mind of another, the acceptance of an authority over your brain, the acceptance of his assertions as facts, his say-so as truth, his edicts as middle-man between your consciousness and your existence .... every man must be judged for what he is and treated accordingly." -Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged).

-Remember: You are what you eat. Both mentally and physically.

No comments: