Monday, June 21, 2010

Up in the Air

James and I were given an air ride over the Fort St. John area as a tip for one of his jobs!
He installed a system into the gentleman's house and his air hanger. So, we went up into the air for about an hour and a half. It was quite enjoyable. I did become a tad bit overheated at one point, and I did start to feel ... sick. James finally looked back and I motioned that we should head back in. Then the Pilot asked if I was feeling sick.
I said yes, and he directed me to a bag just for
that particular sort of issue. About two second
s later ... I
threw up in the bag. It was sort of funny. And at least I felt a little better after that. Later we went to the Bishop's house for a Young Adult / Young Marrieds fireside, dinner. It was yummy.
Afterwards, we went to the River with our group and played Ultimate Frisbee in the mud, and dipped into the river a little bit. It was a nice day. Leisurely, and wonderful.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: