Monday, June 7, 2010

Scholarship!

$9,456 DOLLARS!!! YAY!!! I just want to scream it at the top of my lungs! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Yes! Yes! YES!!! WHOOO!!!!

What? What is this crazy excitement Mrs. Fray Fray seems to be experiencing you say? Well, James just got a New International Student Scholarship for tuition at BSU in the amount of $9,456 Dollars! WHOOO!!! This is So amazing! It makes me super excited! Our first Scholarship and it totally rocks!

It will be split into two semesters, so for the fall they will pay $4,728 on tuition, and for spring they will pay that much again on tuition! So, it’s not quite all of his tuition, but it’s a pretty darn good amount I’d say. I just wanted to let everyone know of our excitement! And I wanted to thank Irene and my parents for helping us to get to this point to be able to go back to school! James will do Amazing things because of it. So, thank you so much! You guys are awesome! And Thank you Heavenly Father! You have blessed us in uncountable ways. This tuition one though is super obvious so I wanted to thank you personally for giving it to us! Best Blessing EVER!!!

To get the Scholarship James had to answer 4 Essay questions about why he wanted to come to BSU and why HE deserved the scholarship and so forth. If you want me to post the essay I can, It’s just super long, so, people will have to request it. So EXCITING!

P.S. where we are living now for the summer, there was a murder outside our building three weeks ago and the missionaries heard it from their window! We're in ghetto hood here. Lots of abductions and stabbings and such. And the building next to us is where we were supposed to be staying, but it burned down a few days before we were supposed to move in because of a Crystal Meth Lab. Quite the adventure.

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

2 comments:

Carisa said...

exciting!

Heather said...

yeah for James, and a scary ghetto place to be living, I think you should move down here now before you go missing. Love you!