Friday, June 25, 2010

New Hair & Computer!


Well, if you haven't noticed from my other posts yet, I have NEW HAIR! Not like a transplant, ha ha, just a new color. It's like Jean from X-Men. Or, the color I had while I was dating my husband. He wanted the girl he married back. He just didn't realize the girl he married has always been a blonde. We got a new Mac today! So exciting! Especially since my computer of 5 years is putt, putt, puttering out. I have been so afraid for weeks that I would lose all my photos to a crash! But this newcomputer has brought new comfort to my soul. And the old one will die in the not too distant future I am sure.Also, we had been having prank war with the missionaries. They started it, and then after something we did they ended it with a note of truce. In the photos we're just putting a shopping cart into their truck. (That wasn't the reason they stopped the war). I would tell you, or show you the photos ofwhat we did, but James said not too. Sad.
Love Always,
Mrs Fray Fray

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hate you and your beautiful hair! lol I am such a chicken when it comes to my hair. I've been wanting to go a little read for a while. I've done red low lights before and some red panels, but never the whole thing. what to do, what to do.

The Frasers said...

BE BRAVE!!! haha I'm always a little skeptical when I try something, but I just think, "If it doesnt work out I can alwasy change it." (Except for cutting it, cutting is SUPER risky haha