Monday, March 1, 2010

New Month, New Things

I have recently started work at Warehouse One the Jean Store, which is nice due to the excellent clothing discount I will receive. I also Nanny for a woman in my ward whenever I can to get some extra money, and to help her to be able to finish her PHD. So I am makin the money a little bit now. It's not extravagant amounts of money, but...it's enough for our needs.

I have also made a chore list for James and I when we attend school. So that we just do a little bit each day to keep the house clean and tidy. And so that we won't be so overwhelmed with having to have a "BIG CLEAN" once a week or whenever. It just makes me feel good to have a Four Week cleaning plan all set out. A little at a time. "By small and simple things shall great things come to pass." Plus there's a cleaning thing called "Fly Lady" It does items way better than my list here, but the web site baisically shows you how to clean a little at a time to make your house look spectacular!

Here is a little sample of my list:
(James doesn't have chores on Tuesdays or Thursdays because he will be attending Rugby on those days).
Chore chart 4 BSU
Month one:
Week one:


Monday:
A Bathroom
- Toilet
- Sink / Counter / Mirror
- Sweep
- Soap up the floor and get in those cracks! :)

J Bathroom:
- Bathtub
- Garbage

Tuesday:
A Master Bedroom
- Put in one load of laundry
- Dust entire room

Wednesday:
A 2nd Bedroom
- Dust
- Vacuum

J 2nd Bedroom
- Pick up
- Put in one load of laundry

Overall it will make life easier to Balance our lives with a Little Bit each day. Once we find out our Class schedules we will also make day to day plans so that we can have scripture study and school study times laid out for us so that we know we HAVE to get so much study time in a day. Plus a time we can go to the gym and get exercise in.
We just want Balance, and orginaization.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: