Monday, March 22, 2010

Not much new...

I have a new link on the right side bar, and it leads to Gail Vaz-Oxlade's blog/website. She is the woman from the hit T.V. Show "Till debt do us part" and I have been reading her debt free Forever book which is fantastic. Of course...you have to do EVERYTHING she asks in there, you can't just skip to the chapters you want to read. It's been really good so far. She basically gets you to think about what's REALLY important and prioritize your life.

And obviously you don't have to be in debt to read her book. She helps you to budget properly and to save. Whether it's for an emergency fund or Planned spending (like a car) she gives you the know how on finances. I would recommend it to anyone.

I don't have super exciting news or anything. I've been working at Warehouse One and James and I will be visiting Boise the second weekend in April to apartment shop. We have an idea of where we would like to live but hopefully will find "the place" when we get there.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: