Monday, July 13, 2009

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! (July 1st) And What better way to Celebrate Canada Day than with a Gun! (O.k. I KNOW that I’ve Totally done ALL of my last 3 posts completely out of order, but that’s O.k. Their in Order backwards...sort of?, so…it works). SO, I worked, as usual, on Canada Day, but what happened AFTER work is what REALLY matters, right?! James and I went over to his boss’ house (Justin) to do some Shooting! :) James attempted first and wasn't really getting all that much. He got a little frustrated.

But then It was my turn (ten shots a time) and with my True ALASKAN Self I totally rocked it up! I hit almost every time! For like my first round. The first thing I went for was the milk jug, and since everything was filled with H2O, I hit the Jug and WHOOSH! the back had totally blown out and ALL the water drained! It was cool! But after that I went for the water bottles and I hit those and they started to drain as well :) In my second round of firing I missed probably about twice (twice each round) so that's 8/10 That's a score of 80% ! ! ! It was awesome. I kept hitting the same spot and then I would switch to a new target and hit that same target! I felt SO good! and proud! If I hadn't rocked it up I would have given ALASKANS a bad NAME! and I couldn't fail my little country.

I feel good to know that I'm a natural at shooting. I did great while I was in Alaska but to do even better then next time round like 5 to 6 years later was AWESOME! James did better his next time round and hit the bottles more. It was great fun! I hope we can go shooting again sometime. Justin would use ANY excuse to get to play with his gun.

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: