Sunday, February 19, 2012

BSU vs MSU

On Sunday the 19th BSU had it's first match of the season against MSU! James did NOT participate because it was Sunday, and we have chosen not to participate in such activities on Sunday's. But we did go to Pocatello. The only reason we went was because James is the Rugby Club President. If he wasn't, we wouldn't have gone. The thing that stinks about this semester is that many of the Games are now scheduled for Sundays! Uhgg! But I think it's because we left the Utah league. We are now in the Pinarfu conference (aka Pacific NW).
The MSU team I think is the first team I have absolutely disliked! They were the rudest people I have ever met. Rowdiest, in the WORST way. Drinking in the stands (in a bad way) AND the women were inappropriate & Completely Un-Ladylike!!! I say this with good reason. We came to the field just as the ISU women were finishing up playing the MSU women. Which is ... whatever. Women's Rugby. I'm not really into Girls playing Rugby, but ... to each their own right? Anyways, after the game ended, the MSU women were loud, and annoying but I didn't really care. Whatev's. BUT it was what happened next that Truly upset me. Three of the Women on the MSU Rugby team Streaked!!! Running across the field and back again.
When I saw it at first I was like, "Is that a bare butt!?" And then it came into view that it was not only one but three bare bum's. All Women. To the Boys (and to my husband) Around me I told them not to look. Informing them that three naked women were on the field. That information I think makes boys WANT to look! But my husband did not look. YAY! Only one boy kept looking and I would tell him to stop. Which he would look away, then look right back up again lol. Well, at least I tried. And thankfully most of the boys on the team never heard of the incident until after the game. Thank Goodness!
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: