Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bartering Locals

Luchador Masks!!! THat's ALL the guys would even look at ALL Day! Well, that, And Sunglasses.
On our way to church.
Jess actually cut off the bottom of her dress and sewed it on as sleeves. It looked so good.
We found a Youth Hostel on our way to church.
Everyone that hit up church. We literally took up half of the seats in sacrament meeting. James and I Felt bad that we were taking the seats, and we couldn't even understand what was being said so we gave 'em up to another family. The missionaries were in the hall and interpreted for us, the Harris' and the Spackmans. It was pretty sweet. #HiddenBlessings.
Street Meat. Doesn't it look tempting!? I don't think Teag's thinks so. Not gonna lie, this girl has the best facial expressions ever.
These streets liven up at night.
I absolutley LOVE the Mirror Aviators we found! They actually fit my face! AND I look nice in them! I feel like I can look good in most any hat, but when it comes to Sunglasses, it's very rare I find ANY that look descent on me. My face to Sunglasses is like Most girls Butt's to Jeans. They get frustrating trying to make their butts fit, I get frustrated trying to get my face to fit? Well, you get the idea.
I LOVE these little puppet dolls! Maybe it's because I grew up watching the sound of music and Pinocchio?
We went from Vendor to Vendor bartering for Sunglasses. Ben didn't get along with one vendor and so he left to hit up a guy across the street, and every time he walked back in to tell us to leave they would lower the price for us AND they would start bickering lol "Get out of here Seniorita!" THey would yell at him. It was quite entertaining to say the least.
It's fun to look around to see what everyone is selling, but once you've seen 10 shops, you've literally "Seen them All" mostly due to the fact that Everyone Sells the same junk there. Even at the Different ruins, the shops sell the same stuff as the shops in town. Only difference is that the price is higher at the ruins.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: