Thursday, February 16, 2012

BSU Flash Mob

James is in the back of the group that teaches the dance. Isn't he adorable!?
James and I had the opportunity to be apart of the BSU Flash Mob! (I think it was on Jan. 30th. Def. A Wednesday Night. I rushed there RIGHT after work, I almost didn't make it in time! Yikes!). It was so much fun! My grandpa was there and everyone did this TWICE in the Student section and he Didn't even notice! lol Oh ... Grandpa ... But I'm so grateful there were people there video taping it.
James and I are the 2nd Row ALL the way to the right, he's the big guy and I'm to his left. There is a guy in a very dark green shirt right behind me, so hopefully that helps you find us! =] Everyone was wearing those crazy little ear warmers on their heads to match and the back of our shirts say "The Official 6th Man." This game was so crazy! We were SOOO Close to winning! We were all preparing to rush the court, but they lost in overtime. Sad =[
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome! And grandpa is funny, tell him to open his eyes next time. pretty hard to miss that, let alone missing it twice! lol