Monday, September 19, 2011

Work FOUND

FINALLY! It only took me over a freakin year, but I FINALLY found a job in Boise! Well, if you call being a Temp a "job," then yes I did! I have work for a week! WHoo HOO! And, then we shall see what happens to me after that. But the way I see it, any work is WORK. Sometimes you have to take what you can get, even if it's only for a week. That's where Faith comes in to help you make it until you're next line of work appears. Remember; God Will Provide.

BUT, on an even more exciting note, I Drove ALL the way to work and back All by Myself, wait for it ... Driving STANDARD! "What!? You drove standard Angela!? That's crazy talk!" Oh yes I did my fine fellow, but not only did I drive Standard, I did it completely Alone (That is if you don't count those Angels that may have helped me drive, and not die!).

Anyways, it is a big day in the world of Angela. Work, Driving, Eating dinner. Yup. Pretty Momentous. I think I will celebrate by Reading some more of my Book, "Franklin; The Essential Founding Father." By James Srodes. Yup. That is how I roll.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

P.S. James and I have been married for 1,138 days. How many days have we known each other for? On What Day did he kiss me for the first time!? Ahhh Crazy!

1 comment:

holli h. said...

thanks for your comments! i'm glad you like the pics :). and yes, those are billy buttons. i saw them at another girl's wedding, and i had to have them!