Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ANTM Cyle 17

In Commemoration of The New "All Star" Season on ANTM premier tonight I have decided to Put My 5 Best (Or just recent) "Model"Poses on here. Or, ... using an excuse to join the Self Portrait Club once again (Because I think I have done this once before, Have I not?). I'm Probably doing this because:
1. I like to take photos of myself, And I NEVER post a bunch of Self portraits of myself on facebook because I think people who do that look like idiots and
2. Because I'll never be a model except for my own family, but that's OK with me, I watched a documentary on Real Modeling once and ANTM makes modeling seem WAY more glamorous than it actually is.
Being a model is Tough! They sometimes don't get enough sleep or food running from shoots to runways, and there is a lot of things that go on behind the scenes that are FAR from glamorous. But most girls get in, get paid (Big Checks!) And move on with their lives. Where else do you get a $90,000 paycheck for only two weeks of work!? I would do it for a little bit if I wasn't a foot too short. Actually, I wouldn't. But, I like to believe I would.
Ok, So maybe it was More than 5. I guess there's no end to my vanity ;)
Mustache Club, here I come!
Duh Huh HuuuHhhh...
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

1 comment:

Heather said...

yeah for ANTM!

I saw that model documentry thingy too. Yeah, trying to become a model the normal way, would deffinatly suck.

and I agree, it is wierd to put a million slef portraits on Facebook.