Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Promise

So sorry that I have been un-able to keep up on "The Blog," But I have been working like crazy the past two weeks! Thank Goodness, for the work that is. There will eventually be two more September posts for sure though, whenever I get all of the Rugby Photos from the past two games uploaded. The Videos from those games will most likely be much longer to upload than previously hoped, but sometimes life gets busy and some things have more priority over "The Blog." I Love Blogging, but it's a hobby, not a career.

God, Husband, Work, GBTV, Finances, Cleaning and Reading have all been beating the blog on my priority list lately, but I hope I can at least tackle the cleaning and finances this weekend so that I can move on and take my big relief sigh when I finish them. Or ... get caught up on them is what I really mean. Because really, they're never "Finished." (Sometimes I wish they were though).

James goes to Moscow this Weekend for Rugby. I can't go but I hope he does great! I have prior engagements, so it stinks that I have to miss these games but you can't do it all sometimes. I need to get some shut-eye before work tomorrow. Thank Goodness it's Thursday! Because after Thursday comes FRIDAY! Which means it's the Freakin Weekend. Cheers to that!
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

1 comment:

Heather said...

I want to go to Moscow! I want to see how much it has changed since we lived there. Not that you would really remember much about it. Tell James to look for the cows with windows in their sides!