Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Hair and Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! James and I had a double ward party this year. Both the married wards got together on Friday night and had a pumpkin carving contest, Costume contest, and a dance! James had class at the time, but we went as soon as he got out. We missed the costume contest and everyone was like, "You should have come earlier, you would have won!" That made me feel good, and everyone kept saying how awesome me looked so that made me feel awesome too! This was first year in a long time that I didn't make my own costume, so I wasn't sure if it would be anything spectacular. But it was! We're a pretty awesome Shrek and Fiona. It's probably because we have similar personalities to them. I also got my hair re-done on Wednesday! I've been contemplating bangs for some time now, and I think I pull them off pretty well. I hadn't gotten them before because I have an outrageous cowlick, but I can make it look like I don't have one. It takes a little bit of time each morning, but it's worth it. I really like them! Plus I got a dark brown underneath, it isn't too noticeable, but next time perhaps I will make it more so. I haven't quite decided yet.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

1 comment:

Heather said...

you guys are such dorks... I love it! and your bangs are cute. I have an crazy cowlick too, so I gave up on bangs like that back when we used to curl our bangs to look like a sausage slapped on our foreheads!