Thursday, January 21, 2010

Track & Field

Since starting at the gym I've been getting into the Athletic Spirit! I even read the profile's of some of the BSU coaches and the sprinting coach at BSU has a Bachelor of Science in Biology and the only experience she has is coaching High school Track & Field for three years in California. And that got me thinking what a great idea that was! I mean, for the field I'm working towards as a career I have an Associate of Science in Exercise Sport Science and minor in Dance. I am certified in CPR and AED and I am almost completed with my Personal training program with NASM. I mean, the experience to put on a resume that I worked with High School Track would be great!

So I called up Holy Trinity Academy (a Catholic School here in town) and spoke with the coach and he was really excited, and I was really excited and I'm going to be an assistant coach this year with their school! YAY! I am super duper excited! The season officially starts April 1st so he will give me another call around that time to get things going. But yeah, I'm going to be an assistant coach! I will update you all when things get going!

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

2 comments:

Carisa said...

That is awesome! I'm so excited for you. You'll have a ton of fun.

Elizabeth said...

Angie, that rocks! I'm sure you'll have fun and the students will learn a lot from you. :)