Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Two Months later...

James and I have been married for two months and a day! After the wedding and honeymoon, we headed back up to Canada. We are living in a townhouse styled home with three floors, two bedrooms, and one bath. The first floor is basically just a mud room/entrance, but the main floor plan is very open. I love it!

James recently changed jobs. He was a contractor, working with a kitchen cabinet company with sporadic hours, but now he works for a company called Smart Space, and he works regular hours with benefits! Plus he loves going to work now! Smart Space is a home theatre, surround sound installing type of company, a lot of wires, I don't know...something like that. Anyways, We were very blessed to have this job opportunity to come our way.

I am currently attending a ballet class once a week with the Alberta Ballet adult class program. I also, during the week, nanny my niece Zoe. She will be two years this November. Zoe is becoming better in her identification of people and things. She used to call everyone Mommy, and her mother she would call Shisha (Christa), but now I have progressed from being called Mommy to my real name, which according to her is Ah-Jah. It's not much, but...it's an improvement. The only word that confuses me is when she wants to watch Shrek (which is a lot). Her word for "Shrek" doesn't exactly come out that way...A lot of people think she says a dirty word haha, but I'm sure she'll improve in the future.


I am currently memorizing, "The Family, A Proclamation to the World." I also wish to re-memorize the thirteen articles of faith, all 100 scripture mastery's and D&C 4. I feel it is important to know these things, at least for myself. http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1815820715/bctid1822459319
I also am planning on learning German and French. Once I have enough money I will be able to get the German "Speak in a week" series and then I hope to continue working from there. We also recently received a free piano from a friend, so I hope to get working on the piano to improve my skills very soon, which right now...well let's just say they aren't to the concert piano level quite yet. But we felt SO happy and blessed when he offered us the piano! It's really exciting!

Anyways...That's our two month update of where we are since we got hitched! Hope to update you again soon!


Love,

James and Angela

The Fraser's

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow Angie! You have been a busy girl! That is so cool that you are taking ballet. I sometimes wish I was more like you. I think that I gave up on a few things in the past a little to easy. So goor for you on still dancing, and for pushing yourself to learn more languages. Right now I feel luky if I get to shower with how busy Keely keeps me. Tell James hi! Love you both! -Heather