Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tracking Pregnancy: Week 35

 WEEK 35: My Baby is the Size of a Honeydew!
Sometimes, you've just got to get a little creative. I wasn't feeling all that attractive, I mean, gaining weight and seeing my body change isn't always as fun and exciting as it may seem. Yes, I am pregnant, so it's GOOD Change! But, ... with all the hormones, and never having even a little belly in my life, seeing this change makes me a little sad sometimes. And thus far I hadn't had ANY stretch marks (besides my chest). But they began to appear, and there was nothing I could do about it. So ... in order to feel good about myself again, I started exercising every day. That's why I thought it would be a great Idea to have a workout session with the baby this week. Bringing my daily activities into my photo shoots. Now that's creative. ;)

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: