Thursday, October 14, 2010

Homecoming / Room / Clothes

James and I attended Boise State's Homecoming game against Toledo this past weekend and it was fantastic! The stadium was packed, some of the photos show, and others were at halftime-ish so it doesn't look so full, but it was packed, mostly with BSU fans. Boise Blew Toledo out of the water, but the best part is, that because they made 5 touchdowns (at a home game) we got 25% off of merchandise at the BSU store on Monday! James was super excited! He got a Rugby shirt from there and we both got Jersey's!
Now I actually have a piece of BSU apparel! Also, I FINALLY got the room clean clean, a few weeks ago, and so I have decided to show you what my bedroom looks like. Just so you know, since the bathroom is so small, and because there is only one outlet in there, I use the white dresser as my vanity to get ready for the day. That's why we put that one mirror sideways like that and why we have a lamp to light it up. My husband is always so clever like that. Pure skill. P.S. We're both wearing our "That's what she said" shirts at the BSU game...
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: