Sunday, October 3, 2010

ESPN Game day + WALDO

The first two pictures are from ESPN game day at the Home depot. There would have been more, but ... my camera died. How gay. But at the ESPN game day events there was a football goal post set up for people to kick a field goal. I watched as some succeeded and some failed. Then my husband tried, and tried, and tried, and failed. It was sort of funny to watch. He was a great sport about it though. Then I got up, and my first kick I SUCCEEDED! Straight through the center! How did I do it? I watched the angle people would place the ball before they kicked it, and those who layed it more flat on the tee always seemed to kick it perfect. So that's what I did. And SUCCESS! It was nice. It made me feel good about myself! :) The picture of me in a wig is a preview of what is to come when the institute plays "Where's Waldo" James, Robert and I are all dressing up for it and I am going to wear a wig. Not this one, but ... it gives you an idea. Plus I look good I think. We're all on the "good times" committee, so we help plan all the fun activities. We try to make it so that we'd actually come to it lol. No dumb stuff. I think I might pretend to be pregnant as well... I'll tell you all bout the game when it happens, I think in Nov?
P.S. This is my spirit dress! Along with our Spirit Car! lol
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

3 comments:

Heather said...

if it is a true spirt dress... you need a blue tank under it.. not yellow... and Way-to-go Gaga on us, so hot!

Jack and Alyssa said...

You two always look like you are having so much fun!! I love reading all your posts! (In a non-creepy way.. haha)

Carisa said...

I agree with heather on the spirit dress but I have to say it is really cute and you have to post the pictures of the where's waldo when it happens. Oh and when I call you never answer your phone.