Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Future Snow and job Preperation...

I am super excited for our new items to come in!
Which will shortly after be wrapped for Christmas, and I will no longer see them, but their shiny new wrappings under our yet to be put up Christmas tree.

James and I for the last few weeks have been searching online for snowboarding gear and after much deliberation have decided that a new board and bindings for us both will happen next year, but as for this year we've decided to go with snow pants for me, along with pink dragon goggles, Burton boots, and a lock for our gear (boards while we are away from them). He will receive new boots, but I cannot recall the brand (probably Burton as well). Anyways, we got them all for super cheap because I am an amazing Internet shopper who finds new items for cheap prices (and good brand names attached to the said items). All in all, I am super excited for our new gear that we will use in the present and in years to come! :) YAY!

My class for personal training is coming along very well.
I hope to finish it COMPLETELY BEFORE we go down for Whitney's wedding on the 25th of Dec. So...That would be the final exam, CPR, First Aid AND AED certifications all being completed by that time! Yikes! That's A lot of time and Money! So hopefully I can get everything done by my deadline! Fingers crossed! And many prayers!
I just hope I pass. That would stink to have to re-take it.

Anyways,
I must get back to studying. I was just getting tired of reading, and reading, and reading...plus I'm re-reading like 8 chapters to get it in properly. So...it sucks. Lot's of studying to do.
At least I have belly dance to look forward to tonight.

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

1 comment:

Carisa said...

How exciting! I just had to say that your new profession sounds awesome!