Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Victoria's Secret


LOVE the dresses at Victoria's secret. I am SUCH an online shopper! I like going to department stores, but ... for some reason looking online is much more appealing to me sometimes. No line up's, your feet NEVER hurt, You can easily see ALL the sale items And products at the click of a button and you don't even have to get dressed to do it. And who doesn't LOVE to get packages in the mail?! Ahhh...so many benefits to shopping online. Plus, since I get emails from thier stores they send me promotional codes to get money off every purchase! Love it! Yes Whitney, the red dress I ordered just for your wedding! Well, ... I also bought it for myself because I want a self-esteem booster by seeing how amazing I am going to look in it. MUHAHA! I love all the Grey dresses, but ended up only getting one, sigh...can you guess which one? Perhaps when I become rich one day I can get another grey dress. I love dresses! I don't know why?
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: