Sunday, October 11, 2009

Say YES to the Dress!!!

One New show that I really enjoy is TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress"! For some reason I just love looking at wedding gowns. They are the epitome of elegance and womanhood to me. I don't know why, but they are. One designer that I have started to fall in love with because of the show is Pnina Tornai : Many in her line have a lingerie' look (see through) So many of the Brides that purchase the dresses have them altered so that you cant see through them and they look FABULOUS! I really love her line. Another Designer I love now is Eve of Milady: The next dresses are by Melissa Sweet:I also Enjoy Kenneth Pool's Line:The last dress is from the 2008 line of Lazaro, and this is actually THE dress that I would have purchased for my wedding had I had tons of money (and sleeve alterations). Of course, I say this now, but had I actually tried it on I may have said otherwise. I must admit, I did LOVE my dress that I wore my wedding day. :)

This is All for now, I just love wedding dresses! I would buy LOTS if I was a millionaire!

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: