Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Belly Dancing

Tonight I start BELLY DANCE!!! I am SUPER Excited! There will only be ten classes, but that's o.k. I think it will be fun! Plus I really need to do some exercise! At work I CAN get it, but they've been sticking me on the Sidewinder (A type of mower) and I just sit there. Every now and then I can get off to push a rake into the bunker, but by that time I am too lazy to get off, so I use my machine to push it in.

But yeah. It'll be nice to meet some new people and to get my body moving! I love to take dance classes. It's relaxing for me. In a different kind of way. Mentally relaxing. It's not really physically relaxing. Ha ha.
The season at D'Arcy Ranch is nearly over and I will be in search of a new job soon. I applied to one place so far, but that's about it, so I'll have to get a move on that pronto. And I REFUSE to do outdoor work this winter. The summer was cold enough for me to learn that sitting outside all day in the cold is no fun!

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

2 comments:

Carisa said...

Finally starting to post again I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to post again. At least your not as bad as Whitney at posting. I love you Angi.

Linda said...

I hope you get a job that's not gonna make you freeze, too! Belly dancing reminded me of "my hips of don't lie." We had some really good time : )