Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hiking In Banff!!! :)

James and I went with some friends, and my little sister, to Banff National Park on Friday. We went Hiking on one of the trails provided there. And it's awesome this time of year because the waterfalls are still partially frozen! It was awesome last year and this year! We had a great time. Lot's of fresh air and exercise. There was even a bird that wasn't afraid of people! He didn't care how close you got he wouldn't fly away. But perhaps he is used to getting what he wants (food wise) from people.

Little Whitney fell on some ice there and she says that her shoulder popped out and then popped back in. It hurt! I'm just glad it wasn't me. The funny part about it though was that Beverly slipped on the same patch right before her and Whitney was laughing at her and while she was still laughing she fell ha ha. So...that part was funny.

I taught my Valiant 12 Class today! The lesson wasn't even on EASTER! It was on Missionary Work, which I like, I just thought they would have me do an Easter lesson, it would make more sense. I think it went pretty well. I only had three students, but still, perhaps I am making a difference in this world by inspiring them to be the BEST person they each can be! :) I had the spirit with me so...I'm sure he did what he needed to do. I just can't see what that is quite yet.

Easter is an exciting day! Not just because of the candy though. I'm super grateful for the Saviors sacrifice and for the atonement. And I know he lives again.

I am SO glad I got to go on that hike! Work was a little exhausting this last week from shoveling snow and walking around a huge golf course that just walking for the fun of it was way better. Plus I got a three day weekend to help my muscles simmer down and I got to fatten up on Easter candy. Life is great, and I love going on mini-adventures with my wonderful husband. I wonder what our next adventure will be? Most likely...GOLF!

Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

(The weird Bird)-(All The girls)
(right before Whitney fell in the cave on some ice)

2 comments:

Carisa said...

I wish I lived closer and could go with you guys sometimes. You guys have such fun adventures.

Heather said...

Hey, nice shoes!