Thursday, April 23, 2009

GOLF

The Golf Course opened this last Friday and so James and I went to the driving range on Friday and then on Saturday with my parents. They are ALL thoroughly enjoying my free buckets of balls there, and will benefit all summer from it! I'll get free golf lessons and FREE GOLF! This entire summer from Working there. So, I'm super excited for that! And James will obviously get it discounted. I also get to keep an Golf balls on the course, and I have already started to take FULL advantage of that! I have found like 12 or something already! And no...I do not pick up balls in the middle of the fairway when golfers have just hit ha ha But that might be hilarious if I did, but not?

I will be there until Oct. 31st and then I'm done! So I think it's cool that it has a certain time frame to it, because James and I plan on leaving just a few months after that to the states. It's been exhausting on my body with all of the physical labor they have me do, but it's o.k. Sometimes I like the "getting in shape" factor and sometimes not so much, but either way I think that this job is a great opportunity for me in the long run.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray*

1 comment:

Heather said...

MacKay wishes that I had a job like that, he loves his golf!