Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is ALMOST Here!

All last week it was heating up and the snow was melting! It was fabulous! I was wearing my summer dresses out and about and James and I even went for a walk (While I was wearing my NEW Dress and flats).
Saturday night However, it Dumped practically a foot of snow on the ground! It was a mess! James and I even had to drive into Calgary to drop something off at about 1 am and it was a terrible drive. Someone even spun out and slid 3 LANES almost hitting us! The road conditions were bad, but we were blessed and traveled safely without harm or incident occurring.

This week, for the snow issue, it melted away much of the new fallen snow yesturday, but there is rumors going around (By the weather man) that it is supposed to dump on us YET AGAIN on Wednesday! I think that the Weather man should take things into his own hands and FORCE the weeks from here on out to be Snowless and Sunny! :) He might make more friends that way.

But, to go back to our walk, James and I went through the park down by the river and in the park is a bridge. It doesn’t have any supports besides the ones on either side of the bank. It’s almost like a suspension bridge, but not. Someone of Average size could just jog across and cause it to shake beneath their feet. It’s crazy! Anyways, James and I took a few little video snippets of our adventure! It was nice to go down to the river, a little date for the two of us. We do random things all the time and call it a date. Such as going to the grocery store and getting little LAVA cakes and going home to watch a movie with our "Romantic" dessert. The entire thing is a date, so he opens the doors for me just so it's "official".

James and I also were awake the Friday night? at Midnight, to get the release of “TWILIGHT” and I must say, at our Wal-Mart Location, they were many a weird people there. There were some normal or average people, but a lot of them were really REALLY weird. I dunno. Maybe that was just where we were at. But anyways, I would Highly recommend reading ALL the Twilight books, if you have not yet. The movie was good, but the books Are 20 times better! I didn’t read the books till after I had watched the first movie and I only read them because my husband wanted me to read them to him, and needless to say WE BOTH LOVED THEM! James would get all excited when I asked if he wanted to read this night or that night. But yeah…They are a terrific series. And for me, I liked the story lines more than the “romance” of the novel. They were just fun! I mean, you get to hear how each one becomes a Vampire! And you don't get that from the movies! Plus watching the movies after reading the books makes things WAY funnier! For example: When the Cullens walk into the Lunch Room when Jessica is talking, you understand thier facial expression more when you know they can hear what she's saying. Or What Edwards thinking when Bella Walks into Biology for the Very First time. (Ya know, When he looks discusted) Ya...He would Love to kill everyone in the room JUST to EAT Her! I HIGHLY reccomend the books is all I'm saying.
Since Sunday was Snow smitten and I was obviously wearing heels to church, when I opened my door to get out James came over and carried me (like a bride over the threshold) to the sidewalk. I LOVED IT! Sigh...Well, that’s about it for now. I shall speak to you again another day :)
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

4 comments:

Heather said...

Keely has big eys like me too! its not just our ears! lol any-who sorry about all the snow you got... last week here was up in the 60s a lot but this week its all wet and cold but this weekend is supposed to be nice again if you want to come down and party with us!

Elizabeth said...

Angie, Angie!
I found your blog!
It was fun to read... thanks for the invite.
I have one too. You should read it.

http://adventuresofthegreatkabuki.blogspot.com/

The address is kind of weird. Hehe. Sorry about that.
Bert misses you! But his cousin came and visited this week, he was really annoying. I think he is almost gone, haha.

Love you!

Linda said...

I love spring time, and watching the snow melt. I think it's the most beautiful season. Anyway, I'm excited that this semester is almost over. And I miss you so much Angie!!! Have a nice day!

Carisa said...

that last video makes me think of a bear trying to get food out of a car. te he