Thursday, March 19, 2009

(Shortened) LOVE STORY!

One year ago Today, James and I had our first KISS!!! Tehe! We actually got together one year ago today haha, It was our "Official" first date. But I'm really not one to give out my kisses on the first date. If you've heard ANY of my first date horror stories, you would know that. But We had actually started "Hanging out" with the missionary dinners my little sister and two of our friends would host each week. (We needed a Priesthood Holder) So James joked that he would bring Cheese Cake one time and we took him to his word and he just came from then on after that (It wasn't until 3 dinners later that he actually brought cheesecake). We all became Very Tight friends. And James and I had gone about two weeks straight of seeing eachother every single day and finally we decided to let eachother know that we liked eachother.

Over text messaging, I invited him over to watch "I am Legend" and durring the movie I sat Quite close to him. In fact we were on a very large couch and I was pressed up agaisnt him (vertically of course haha). He never did anything the ENTIRE movie! So...I thought I should give him another opportunity. I then put "Shrek" in, and he caught on by that point haha, he FINALLY put his arm around me and then held my hand. And of course we had smooched by the time the movie ended. Haha. I'm so clever.

Then after that we dated and the weird thing was, and part of my indessition to date him at first, was that I was Leaving for school in 3 weeks! So I wasn't sure, because I didn't want to do a long distance thing, and I've dated ALOT of creepers so I wasn't sure if he was just Playing me or not ya know? But after a week of "Official" dating James told me, "I LOVE YOU." I then responded with "THANK YOU." Haha. I didn't want to tell him that I Loved him unless I TRULY meant it. So for about a month and a half of our dating (because we continued dating while I was in the states) he would tell me almost each night before bed, "I Love you." And I would respond thank you. But then one night I finally said, "I LOVE YOU" back. And From there it's history I suppose. He Propsed on Memorial weekend (At 4 AM!) and visted me in the states almost every other week!

We got our engagement photo's done either June 7th or July 7th? It was on the 7th I know for sure, I just can't recall which month. Then the weekend after that I got my wedding dress. We Were then Married on August 7th 2008! And since everyone else was getting married the NEXT day (We could have had 8.8.08) We had the temple ALL to ourselves! And I wanted that! I was the only bride on the grounds tehe! (Our Hike to Banff before I went back to School seen in the left hand photo).

And that is our story of love!
Love Mrs. Fray Fray :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Fianaly! you updated your blog.. well done little girl. the blog looks great. hope you and James are happy and well... love you!