Monday, November 14, 2011

Homemade Moccasins

My Husband is so skilled. He can pretty much do just about anything. He recently learned how to make little shoes out of leather. More prominently known as "Moccasins." It's pretty great. With the help of Edy (in our ward) He made himself a pair, and me a pair!
They're like little socks but with style. I really like them, and on his own he even put some shoe grease to make them waterproof. I kept mine grease free (I prefer it that way). From what I understand they aren't that hard to make at all. And if you go into a local leather shop, I'm positive they will have little books on "How to" make them (Our local shop does).
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

2 comments:

Brooke Smith said...

Woah, those moccasins are seriously awesome!!!

Heather said...

I want a pair!