Monday, May 23, 2011

Newfoundland

James will no longer be in the North Office for the summer traveling around northern Alberta and British Columbia. He will now be on the most Eastern tip of North America in St. John's Newfoundland. He is actually on his way right now in our little Orange car with his sister Cheryl to keep him company until they reach her home out east, and then he must drive and ferry the rest of the way alone.
I will remain in Edmonton. To work until the end of August, but thankfully I will at least get one trip to see him out east this summer. Perhaps I will even get to see an Iceberg!? But from what I can tell, Newfoundland is a little bit Alaska mixed with some British Titanic flavour topped with a little bit of Scotland. But I'm not 100% sure on that yet.
I know for SURE though, I will def.take a photo on the furthest Easterly point of the Western World. And it will be awesome. I would also like to hike through the GORGEOUS Gros Morne National Park, it looks absolutely Stunning! Other than that though, I'm not sure. I still have to do a little bit of research on the area to make sure that James and I make the most of the time we have together.

Love Always,

Mrs. Fray Fray

No comments: