Thursday, September 9, 2010

Banana Bread! MMmmm...

I made my first Ever batch of Banana Bread! It was delicious! The only thing was that when it was in the oven cooking it was spilling over continuously. I finally had to put a baking sheet underneath to catch the overflow. But it was weird because I followed the directions to the "T." I Wasn't sure how high it would raise so I didn't know that I needed to pour some out. O'well, all the same I feel triumphant in my attempt at bread making. We put chocolate chips in it instead of nuts because James doesn't like nuts. I also sprinkled brown sugar on top, which was pretty yummy. And we ate the entire loaf! (Not in one sitting though, it took approx. a week to finish eating it). I also made a Pizza for guests that we had over Saturday night. They all said it was good, but I dunno, sometimes people lie to make you feel good lol. The other photos are shots of my bathroom.
It's the only room that I've documented for all of you so enjoy looking at my toilet ha ha, but notice the set up of the bathroom. I love my apartment, the only thing I would change is the bathroom set up. The door swings open to be in front of the vanity, and the door is literally Centimeters away from hitting the toilet when it opens, so if someone has the door closed while going potty the other person literally can't come in till their business is done. It's silly, so I thought I would show you.
Love Always,
Mrs. Fray Fray

1 comment:

Heather said...

nice sweater! looks a little familiar! lol